I have finally hit my stride, and this is the 4th challenge of the year. This is another one that caught my eye, not only because of the name but because it is something I should easily be able to accomplish. Here is the jist of it:
1. Make a list of ten books you love. That’s the only qualification; you had to love (or at least like it) the books on the list. Ten books, a list full of ♥
2. Share the list.
3. Browse the lists created by our other members, collected here: reading lists! There will also be a master list of books available when people actually makes their lists.
4. Read at least three books recommended by others between May 1st – November 30th, 20082. Of course, more is fine! Encouraged, even!
5. Write reviews of the books you read! As long as folks are reading from our collection of lists, I’ll continue collecting those reviews in our account, until the very last second of November 30th. Three is just the minimum, in order not to scare off people who shall remain nameless that might be a member of 745,936,623 reading challenges. >.>
6. Share the links to your reviews for the challenge by using one of the steps listed in #2. All reviews will be collected in the reviews (link will exist soon) tag, and all participants will be listed in (who would’ve guessed), the participants tag.
The books I have chosen for this challenge are:
For more info click here.
My 10 books are: